LIVE EVENT Only on Friday, May 4, 2018
Thank you for your interest in attending the Leadercast 2018 event on Friday, May 4, 2018.
Leadercast 2018 is an exceptional and exclusive LIVE TELECAST EVENT that can only be seen on Friday, May 4, 2018.
All of it takes place in only one place and only on one day.
Event: LIVE TELECAST of Leadercast 2018
Location: Near the Santa Rosa Airport
Date: Friday, May 4, 2018
Registration: 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
Program: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
This will be a premier event, with a full continental breakfast and complete lunch service, complemented by coffee and refreshments available during the breaks.
A notebook will also be provided to each attendee, which includes leadership articles, speaker backgrounds, note-taking sheets and related Leadercast 2018 materials.
Additional details will be available upon registration.
Gold Leadership Package – Up to 12 people
The Gold Leadership Package has been developed to encourage you to bring others along on your Leadership Journey. There are several ways this might work for you:
- Invite YOUR executives and managers to enhance your Company Leadership Development.
- This is a great opportunity to get together with your Leadership Team or your Board of Directors or Advisors to inject some powerful leadership concepts into the conversation.
- Introduce your firm to CEOs and other senior executives of existing clients.
- Many firms deal often deal with a particular functional level in an organization and don’t get opportunities to interact directly with members of the Senior Leadership Team of their clients.
- Establish a stronger relationship with prospects, referral sources, and other colleagues. An exclusive event like Leadercast 2018 offers proven, and exceptional content that will make each of your guests feel very special.
Silver Leadership Package – Up to 6 people
The Silver Leadership Package is designed for smaller leadership teams to learn and discover leadership lessons together. Using the materials provided to all attendees, Leadership Teams will have many opportunities to reconvene in their own offices for extended conversations about these subjects.
It will also serve small groups that might include business owners and entrepreneurs enjoying the day with their most important clients.
Even if you are not joining a team, this is a must-see event for anyone aspiring to Become a More Effective Leader.
NOTE: Ticketing via PayPal secure checkout, which accepts all major credit cards.
Complete Your Registration
Once you’ve completed the checkout process, you’ll receive a welcome email and will begin to receive all of the event details and any related materials.
You can reach my Executive Assistant, Brendon Brackin (Brendon@Exkalibur.com) for any help you need. You can also contact our Business Manager, Deborah Harlow (Deborah@Exkalibur.com; 888-351-8880, x 3).
I promise you they will respond promptly to your inquiry.